As of my play through on 12/27/2009:
The course is maintained better then some i have seen in the past. It is a 18 hole course but oddly enough its more like a 9 hole course where you play the same holes twice but from a slightly different angle. The course has cement tees and what looks like DGA Disc Catchers but i might be incorrect about the brand. With all the obstacles (Tall Trees) and minor elevation changes within the little area for this short course makes the playing experience very interesting from any tee off position.
If your in need of some discs ASAP, Sunset Sports shop in the Pony Village Mall is the place to go!
This course is kinda hidden right off 101 Hwy. If your Heading North bound on the 101 you want to make a right turn onto Simpson Ave. right after the short creek overpass. Then make a left onto Bayview Ave and the park is right there on your right side.
Courses Close By
- Mingus Park, Coos Bay OR US(1 vote)
- Bandon City Park, Bandon OR USNo votes yet
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(3 votes)
- Millsite Disc Golf Course, Mrytle Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course, Riddle OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)