- An effective use of trees and a small amount of land. Used pretty-much every tree they could to add interest and challenge.
- Good DISCatcher baskets
- Tees are ridiculously close to the previous hole's baskets (within 8-10 feet), and are about 2'x2' concrete squares.
- Baskets are very close to other park uses, creating some potential issues (safety and play, in-general)
Other Thoughts: It was a holiday weekend, but campers/trucks were parked literally feet from the Hole 2 basket and Hole 3 tee...making the course unplayable in those locations. I'm told that having that many park users is a rarity! That said, that was a big disappointment to see, playing the course for the first time.
Courses Close By
- Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, St. James MN US(1 vote)
- South Park, New Ulm MN USNo votes yet
- Nehl's Park, New Ulm MN US(1 vote)
- Land of Memories Campground, Mankato MN US(2 votes)
- Briargate Disc Golf Course, Mankato MN US(1 vote)
- Bass Lake Camp Disc Golf Course, Winnebago MN USNo votes yet
- Daly County Park Disc Golf Course, Mapleton MN USNo votes yet
- Sleepy Eye Sportsmen's Park Disc Golf, Sleepy Eye MN USNo votes yet
- Lawcon Park Disc Golf Course, Mountain Lake MN USNo votes yet
- St. Peter Riverside Park, St. Peter MN US(1 vote)