The only positive aspect of this course is that its located on UNC Asheville's campus, so if you've got a bit of a break between classes you can go practice some. The course isn't really laid out well and the distance to each basket is relatively short, even for par 3s. When I recently played 18 (just do all six holes three times each) I was unable to find the tee for hole five. Again, the only upside is that you can walk right out of Zeis Hall after a class and get some practice done.
Course is mostly wooded with a couple holes more in the open. It is hard to find where you are going...mostly the tee boxes and hole 1. I started on hole 2 and then found the first one after playing through hole 6. Also, I was expecting nine holes and spent some time looking for what I thought would be the remaining three. Given the lack of signage and overgrown plant life , some upkeep would make it much better. The course is physically challenging in the fact that there is a great deal of elevation change, and without really good shots all the time like with me you will have to get down and dirty in some western North Carolina flora to retrieve your disc. I still had a lot of fun, however, and this course has a lot of potential. It just needs work...mostly signs.
Courses Close By
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US(6 votes)
- The Meadows, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Sandhill Nature Trail Disc Golf, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(2 votes)
- Lake Julian Disc Golf Course, Arden NC US(1 vote)
- Whistle Hop Disc Golf Course, Fairview NC USNo votes yet
- Owen High Nature Trail Disc Golf, Black Mountain NC US(1 vote)
- Camp Rockmont Disc Golf Course, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Black Mountain YMCA, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Black Mountain, Black Mountain NC US(5 votes)