Tree Top Disc Golf Course at Sorosis Park
Sorosis is a beautiful course set in a well maintained 40 acre city park populated by mature pines and oaks. Not a particularly long course, but plenty difficult with the trees and pin placements. Great views of the Columbia River, Mt Adams, and Mt Hood and a variety of eagles, hawks, flickers, tanagers, and other birds. The rose garden between holes 8 and 9 is a colorful delight from May through October. The concrete tee pads are small, but a nice improvement. The layout is not completely intuitive so the first time out is a bit of a learning process. Difficult to lose a disc here. There are nice tennis courts, horseshoes, great kids playground, walking/running path, ball fields and picnic areas. Great fun for the whole family even if they are not golfers. Don't miss this one!
Beautiful park with a great view of Mt Adams and Mt Hood. Course offers plenty of different shots. Can get windy but when the weather is nice its a course worth playing.
Courses Close By
- Hood River Disc Golf Course at Morrison Park, Hood River OR US
- Mt. Hood Ski Bowl, Government Camp OR US
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR US
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US