This is beautiful must play private course with tons of elevation and challenge. Venture off the fairways on some holes and you will be punished. A thinking mans course.
Not to sound like a biased relative of the owner...but I like this course. Even though I'm moving up from Rec to Intermediate I find that I can play this course well. The pond does threaten to suck my disc's to it's muddy debts, but watching those babies fly from the top of #1 is awesome.
It'll defintely use all of your skills and wear you out, but it's fun as well as challenging.
Oh, and the big brown dog? He's harmless. Can't say the same for the snakes, bobcats, ticks, blackwidow spiders...etc.
Very challenging. Bring your game. The designers went all out to challenge the best disc golfers. Will be a 4 or 5 with concrete tees and signs.
With the disclaimer that the author is one of the course owners...
This course is designed by longtime disc golfers and targeted towards Advanced and Pro players. We've tried to make every hole unique, from soaring off huge hills to threading tight woods, with OB a threat on most holes.
As a private course, there are no backups or litter, and it's a beautiful and peaceful place. And it is free to play.
On the other hand, reservations are required so you can't just play on a whim. For Rec and Casual players, the course may be overwhelming (there are no short tees), some of the rough is pretty rough, and a lost disc is always a risk.
Courses Close By
- Hunter Park, Newberry SC USNo votes yet
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- Lake Murray Golf Center, Chapin SC US(1 vote)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Laurens County Park, Laurens SC USNo votes yet
- Lander University Disc Golf Course, Greenwood SC USNo votes yet
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Chester State Park, Chester SC USNo votes yet