Good use of the trees with good topography. Really liked the pond shot.
A little hard to find at first but the course was well laid out and somewhat easy to play with some signs missing. A course map near the parking lot and signs into the park would be helpful. Was glad to see the PDGA course directory was wrong and its 18 insteed of 9
Beware of the standing water in the ditches.
Courses Close By
- Moccasin Creek at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US
- Island Disc Golf Course at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US
- Oologah Lake Disc Golf Course, Oologah OK US
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK US
- Re-Tire Disc Golf , Claremore OK US
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US
- Centennial Park, Owasso OK US
- Claremore Lake Disc Golf, Claremore OK US
- Elk City Lake State Park, Independence KS US
- Redhawk, Tulsa OK US