Good use of the trees with good topography. Really liked the pond shot.
A little hard to find at first but the course was well laid out and somewhat easy to play with some signs missing. A course map near the parking lot and signs into the park would be helpful. Was glad to see the PDGA course directory was wrong and its 18 insteed of 9
Beware of the standing water in the ditches.
Courses Close By
- Moccasin Creek at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US(1 vote)
- Island Disc Golf Course at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US(1 vote)
- Oologah Lake Disc Golf Course, Oologah OK USNo votes yet
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK USNo votes yet
- Re-Tire Disc Golf , Foyil OK US(2 votes)
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Owasso OK US(1 vote)
- Claremore Lake Disc Golf, Claremore OK USNo votes yet
- Elk City Lake State Park, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Redhawk, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)