Seymour Smith Park
First home course.
Lots of different shots required. Nice mix of elevation, wooded, and creek shots. Course spread out nicely through a big park.
Some signs say par 4 & 5, but course should be played par 54. There are no true par 4 holes.
Course can be very crowded, and there are many occasions I've heard of cars getting broken into in the parking lot.
Pro: nice course with good variety of holes. Baskets are moved frequently.
Cons: A lot of people using this course practice poor ettiquette by playing holes out of order or playing with very large groups. A lot of underage alcohol and drug use.
Easily the best course I've played in Nebraska. Great variety of pars (3-5). The pins are shuffled frequently enough that you usually never play the same round more than a couple days a week. Plenty of up and down hill holes with nice tree obstacles. A pretty respectful crowd of public players.
There could be a better process for determining where the pins have moved to, and sometimes the par on the sign doesn't represent the actual par value of the hole when the pin is in deep or hidden locations.
Excellent course overall. I bring any new players I find to this course first and they love it.
pro: dual cement tees, good variety of hole length, good use of elevation changes
con: busy course and an unprotected parking lot
Courses Close By
- Sun Valley Park, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- The Links at Lake Cunningham, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- Treasure Cove Disc Golf Course, Council Bluffs IA US(4 votes)
- Hummel Park Disc Golf Course, Omaha NE US(1 vote)
- Oak Hollow Disc Golf Course, Plattsmouth NE US(1 vote)
- Eugene T Mahoney State Park, Ashland NE US(2 votes)
- Ox Bow Trail Disc Golf Course, Ashland NE US(2 votes)
- Black Elk-Neihardt Park, Blair NE US(1 vote)
- Johnson Lake Disc Golf Course, Freemont NE USNo votes yet
- Calvin Crest Camp, Fremont NE US(1 vote)