Saint John's University DGC
No votes yet
1st tee is on the top on the sledding hill by the large rock. Rough terrain, but very pretty and close to campus. Recommended; pants and/or bug spray until the first frost. Discs are available for check-out from the Outdoor Leadership Center.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,490ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
I-94; exit 156. Go south on 135th Ave./St John's Rd. for 1.3 miles to a left on Prep School Rd. Park at the far end of the North Palaestra Lot immediately on the left. 1st tee is up the path on the east side of the lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Contact Phone #1: 320.363.3163
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Saint John's University DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN US
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN US
- North Park, Albany MN US
- Northside Park, Sartell MN US
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN US
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN US
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US
- Mayhew Creek Park DGC, Sauk Rapids MN US
- Osprey DGC @ Benton Beach, Rice MN US