Route 66 Disc Golf Course at Adams Park
After a rain event standing water on fairways and around some holes. Also some creek crossings become quite a hazard since you have to drive across the creek and then there is no bridge. There was a path that I was shown in dry conditions and worked fine but was so slippery last Sunday that I almost broke my leg, my knee popped out with a loud band when I went down into the creek like in some movie. So when wet do not try to cross the creek without going out to the road!
I got lucky and found a couple of guys that knew the place very well. They guided me around the place or I think I would have gotten lost trying to find the tees. Not a course for a beginner unless you don't mind being about double what par would be since the distances are very long from tee to hole. It is a pretty course and maybe after getting more distance on my drives it would be more fun.
Fun course. Pretty wide open but also trees in specific places to add a challenge. A couple holes are played right next to a creek and you may need to lay up on them. The signs were very good. Showed the hole and next tee placement. Only knock on the course, I never found the tee pad to hole #9. I found the basket and just shot from a good place. Overall a medium difficulty course. In very good shape, maintained and no traffic. Although there was a creepy old man that followed me in his car for about 3 holes.
Courses Close By
- Wild Horse Park, Mustang OK US(1 vote)
- Schrock Park, Tuttle OK USNo votes yet
- Southern Nazarene University, Bethany OK USNo votes yet
- Dolese Youth Park - East, Oklahoma City OK US(5 votes)
- Dolese Youth Park - West, Oklahoma City OK USNo votes yet
- Will Rogers Park, Oklahoma City OK US(4 votes)
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US(3 votes)
- Tye F. Cunningham Disc Golf Course, Edmond OK US(2 votes)
- Oklahoma Christian University, Edmond OK USNo votes yet
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore OK USNo votes yet