Dolese Youth Park
Wonderfully laid out course. Offers a bit of everything from long throws to obstacle laden holes.
OKC's most challenging course. On long be ready for a challenging day. The Monster (#14) is in the neighborhood of 700ft. A mix of shot types needed. Great mix of power and being technical. Two pin locations on almost every hole. Baskets aren't moved but a handful of times a year from what I've seen.
A wholly par 3 course with a nice mix of holes with light and heavy foliage. Many holes start wide open, but end with baskets protected within trees, often with only one or two open “lanes” requiring both distance and accuracy off of the tees. Each hole has a standard and an alternate pin placement. With the pins in the alternate/long positions, this course really should have 4-6 par 4s and definitely a Par 5 with The Monster (#14). Each hole has a name found on the tee pad, but very few hole signs remain and most of those are highly vandalized. With new signage, I’d up my rating from a 3 to a 4 out of 5.
Great course! Must have bombs with accuracy...
Courses Close By
- Will Rogers Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Wild Horse Park, Mustang OK US
- Tye F. Cunningham Disc Golf Course, Edmond OK US
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK US
- Arcadia Lake - Blue, Oklahoma City OK US
- Arcadia Lake - Red, Oklahoma City (Edmond) OK US
- Little River Park Disc Golf Course, Moore OK US
- Route 66 Disc Golf Course at Adams Park, El Reno OK US
- Schrock Park, Tuttle OK US