River Pointe Church Disc Golf Course
Solid course given what the property has to work with. Almost all straight throws through light woods. A few holes around a pond add some variety and water hazard. Decently well marked so not too much wandering around looking for the next tee. Worth playing if you're in the area.
Currently holes 12-14 are flooded out pretty bad due to new construction on the highway eliminating the property's drainage. Spoke with someone from the church who said they are waiting to see how the final highway construction shakes out to then redesign the course accordingly. In the meantime, if you want to play those holes better wear shoes for thick mud.
Courses Close By
- Pecan Grove Park, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- Imperial Park, Sugar Land TX US(3 votes)
- Brazos Park, Rosenberg TX USNo votes yet
- Seabourne Creek Disc Golf Course, Rosenberg TX USNo votes yet
- First Colony Aquatic Center, Sugar Land TX USNo votes yet
- Missouri City Community Park, Missouri City TX US(2 votes)
- McClendan Park, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- Willow Fork Park Disc Golf Course, Katy TX USNo votes yet
- Husky Disc Golf at Houston Baptist University, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Flewellen Creek Disc Golf, Fulshear TX US(1 vote)