Missouri City Community Park
ok fine it is a ez course - but as a new player it is great - i love this as a starter course
Well maintained course. Baskets in good shape. Grass tee boxes typically are firm. Great tee signs with diagrams of each hole's layout. Virtually no pedestrian interference. Good use of trees to make the holes interesting. All baskets on small hills to make putting a bit more challenging.
Not the most challenging course. Low lying areas can get soggy after rains, but there are foot bridges to cross the lowest areas.
Only hole #4 offers a significant chance of losing a disc over the barbed wire fence into the cow pasture. The pin placement for #5 can be tough to see for first timers: look far to the left, about ten o'clock from the teebox.
In Summer 2008 the Birdshot guys cleaned and painted the tee signs. Much nicer looking now. They also installed blue brick Alt tee markers.
You will occasionally have to contend with a ball golfer using the area around basket #9 as a driving range.
Courses Close By
- First Colony Aquatic Center, Sugar Land TX USNo votes yet
- Imperial Park, Sugar Land TX US(2 votes)
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Wilmont, Houston TX US(3 votes)
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Powell, Houston TX US(1 vote)
- River Pointe Church Disc Golf Course, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- Rice University Disc Golf Course, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- McClendan Park, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- Memorial Drive Disc Golf, Houston TX US(1 vote)
- Pecan Grove Park, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Pearland TX USNo votes yet