Prince Solms Park
Nice, well kept course. All holes have nice signs with hole numbers, length and picture of hole. Hole 1 tee box is a little hard to find if your new. Its along the creek bottom under the oak tree which is next to the fence. All other holes were easy to find. Hole 6 and 7 are along the Comal river so watch your throws or you'll go swimming. It's a nice short course with a few wide open holes to demo some new disk on. Let them rip!
Nice park in a nice town, but no signs, no tees (bring the map) and not enough nice terrain make it tough for this 9 holer to rate better than 2 links.
This course is in bad shape. Hole #6 is missing from a flood. The other holes have been moved since it was originally put in. Its very hard to find all the holes. There is no set tee's that can be recognized. Some of the holes are in areas behind a fence where a place for tubes to entering river was put in.
This is really only good if you want to just pick a Hole and practice throwing from random spots. If you are looking to actually play a game. There is only 8 holes and its tough to figure out.
Courses Close By
- Schlather Park Disc Golf, Cibolo TX US(3 votes)
- Jellystone Park, Canyon Lake TX USNo votes yet
- Texas Lutheran University, Seguin TX USNo votes yet
- River City Community Church, Selma TX US(1 vote)
- Max Starcke Disc Golf Course, Seguin TX US(1 vote)
- Universal City Park, Universal City TX US(6 votes)
- TxState Campus West Park, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Live Oak City Park - South, Live Oak TX US(4 votes)
- Hillside Ranch, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Pecan Park Disc Golf Island, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet