Prides Creek Park Disc Golf Course
Pros: This course is amazing! Absolutely the best maintained course I have ever played. Fairways are neat and well mowed. Sign at the beginning of course has a map and other info. Tee signs are detailed and very easy to follow. Love all the elevation changes and the way the course was designed with the water. A nice mixture of all kinds of shots, really wanted to play it for a long time, felt I could play it again and again and find different lines and shots.
Cons: My biggest complaint is that the baskets IMO do not catch as well as the Innova Discatchers that I'm used to at my home course. But they still catch good enough not to be a big problem, just takes a little time getting used to them.
Other Thoughts: I saw golf carts all over the place, driving around the disc golf course, and parked out front of the pro shop for their ball golf course. I wonder if they rent them to disc golfers because that would be amazing! If you're in the area or even to make a trip out of it, do yourself a favor and play this course you would be hard pressed to find any better.
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf, Vincennes IN USNo votes yet
- Red Tail Ridge Disc Golf Course, Princeton IN USNo votes yet
- Dubois County Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN US(1 vote)
- First Christian Church, Evansville IN USNo votes yet
- Patoka Lake State Rec Area, Birdseye IN USNo votes yet
- Dan's Disc Golf, Eckerty IN USNo votes yet
- Mesker Park, Evansville IN US(2 votes)
- Woodmere Disc Golf Course, Evansville IN USNo votes yet
- Eagle Valley at USI, Evansville IN USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Trail College Disc Golf Course, Robinson IL USNo votes yet