Hands down one of the most memorable courses I have ever played! The back 4 are incredible! throwing down river beds in valleys, simply unreal and enjoyable. I would give this course a solid 5, but there are a few draw backs.
1) long walk between pin and tees making for extremely tough conditions finding the next tee.
2) Hole 14, don't even bother playing unless you want to loose every disk. It is a 50' elevation change up hill, with a dog leg, and 90% of the fly over is 6' weeds/grass (that IS feet!)
3) Hole 18 was missing a basket
4) snakes, and not the friendly kind....the kind you dont piss off.
Courses Close By
- Loriella Park, Fredericksburg VA US
- The Blockhouse - Tiki, Spotsylvania VA US
- The Blockhouse - Sunnyside, Spotsylvania VA US
- The Blockhouse - Darkside, Spotsylvania VA US
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD US
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US
- Betty Queen Center Disc Golf Course, Louisa VA US