Course was a fun play, even considering the difficulty level of the back 9. Im new to Virginia, but I might add that this course is worth the drive to play. Tough to follow because of the distance between pins. Luckily was able to tag along with some friendly locals. Watch out for snakes and spiders, you are In there habitat.
Hands down one of the most memorable courses I have ever played! The back 4 are incredible! throwing down river beds in valleys, simply unreal and enjoyable. I would give this course a solid 5, but there are a few draw backs.
1) long walk between pin and tees making for extremely tough conditions finding the next tee.
2) Hole 14, don't even bother playing unless you want to loose every disk. It is a 50' elevation change up hill, with a dog leg, and 90% of the fly over is 6' weeds/grass (that IS feet!)
3) Hole 18 was missing a basket
4) snakes, and not the friendly kind....the kind you dont piss off.
Courses Close By
- Loriella Park, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Tiki, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Sunnyside, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Darkside, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US(2 votes)
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US(4 votes)
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD USNo votes yet
- Hawk Hollow, Mineral VA USNo votes yet
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US(2 votes)
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US(3 votes)