Pine View Park
This was a fun course! It had some interesting challenging holes. The wind is for sure a factor. Watch out for quicksand style mud in the riverbed section. Also the tee sign for #14 is down!! When you come off #13 walk to your 10 o'clock for approximate tee pad and sign. 10-13 are where you make up birdies. Fun times.
The tee boxes of this course were just completed! It is a fun & challenging 18 hole course that most players will enjoy!
Courses Close By
- Mathis Park, St. George UT US
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US
- Freedom Park, Las Vegas NV US
- Grand Canyon Caverns Inn Disc Golf Course, Peach Springs AZ US
- Paseo Verde Trailhead, Henderson NV US
- Sunset Park, Las Vegas NV US
- Mountain Crest, Las Vegas NV US
- Page Disc Golf, Page AZ US
- Anthem, Henderson NV US