New Mexico Highlands University Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On the grounds of the Gene Torres Course (ball golf). Battle the wind off the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountains. Great views, pro shop, restaurant, and bar.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,012ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-25; exit University Ave. West on University to a right on Grand Ave., 1 mile to a left on Mills Ave. to golf course on right. Check in at pro shop.
Email: Jason Weldon #42214
No Course Reviews
Have you played at New Mexico Highlands University Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pendaries Village Disc Golf Course, Rociada NM USNo votes yet
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort, Vadito NM USNo votes yet
- Ashbaugh Park, Santa Fe NM US(1 vote)
- Arroyo Chamisos Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM US(1 vote)
- Two Gray Hares Disc Golf Course, Vadito NM USNo votes yet
- Picuris Pueblo Disc Golf Course, Picuris Pueblo NM USNo votes yet
- Taos Roc Pit Disc Golf, Taos NM US(1 vote)
- Conchas Dam, Conchas Dam NM USNo votes yet
- North Mesa Picnic Grounds, Los Alamos NM USNo votes yet
- Wildlife West Nature Park, Edgewood NM USNo votes yet