Nani Falcone Community Park
Great beginner course since it's wide open and most of the holes are relatively short. Good place to try out some new discs too as you can crank them as hard as you want without losing them in the trees. We went a day after it rained and the course was still in great shape. No water puddles or mud to deal with. Easy to follow holes with good signage. Not a bad course to play. Note: Park at the end of the street on Braswell St. which is close to hole #5. There is a park entrance there. It's only a couple hundred feet to the tee pad. Play #5 and work your way around back to #4 .
Pro's - Great course for new players, but can still be challenging enough for experienced players if they try to get one under par for every hole. Most of the par 4's can be reached with one really good tee shot.
Very little traffic on the course on most days. I can normally play 3-4 rounds on this 9-hole course in less than 2 hours.
Easy to find discs, almost impossible to lose one.
Easy navigation from one hole to the next. No confusion.
Con - the hole signs do not include distance.
Probably could be made more challenging by labeling left/right mando's on some of the shorter holes.
Would love to see them add another 9 holes to this course.
Longish walk from the parking lot down the walking path to the course that doesn't have any signage letting visitors know the course is tucked away.
Open course with very little shot-shaping required. One long-ish hole. No water in play.
I Have 4 boys from age 5 to 10 great place to start with family.. Gets pretty hot in summer of course not much shade bring water..
No water hazards, 1 par 5, again great place to start for beginners, and fun for more advanced players.
Courses Close By
- USAA Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Helotes Natural Area & Disc Golf Course, Helotes TX US(2 votes)
- Northwest Vista College Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(2 votes)
- The Creek at Inwood Hollow, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Lackland Outdoor Adventure Center Disc Golf Course, Lackland AFB TX US(2 votes)
- Trinity University, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Pearsall Park Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(5 votes)
- Tejeda Middle School, San Antonio TX US(1 vote)
- Bryan McClain Park, San Antonio TX US(6 votes)
- Fair Oaks Ranch DGC, Fair Oaks Ranch TX USNo votes yet