Makoshika State Park
A must play course due to the topography. Baskets either on top of mesas or down in arroyos. Having a spotter to find the basket is helpful. The scenery is first rate.
3.5 at least. Pars are too liberal. Treated wood tee platforms, nice multi chain baskets. Course flows well, tees sometimes too close to baskets. Great topography, elevation changes. 1st hole Tee box is SW of the first picnic pavillion / parking lot you come to, on right side of road, about a mile inside park entrance. Basket you see near the same parking lot, perched on top of badland knob, is 18th hole. Not too busy a course, you may need extra time to figure it out the first time through, because there may not be anyone there to point you in a direction! Be sure to check out the Beaver Creek micro-Brewery in Wibaux, MT-- 1/2 hr east of Glendive, open Thursday-Sunday 4PM to 8PM ALSO, make sure you play the course at Dawson Community college, 2 miles southwest of the Makoshika park course... also in Glendive--excellent 9 hole course. Two must play courses off of I-94 in small-town Montana-- go figure!
Courses Close By
- Dawson Community College Disc Golf Course, Glendive MT US(1 vote)
- Wade Davidsen Disc Golf Course at Sundheim Park, Fairview ND USNo votes yet
- Milwaukee Park Disc Golf Course, Miles City MT USNo votes yet
- Patterson Lake Disc Golf Course, Dickinson ND US(1 vote)
- Optimist Disc Golf Course at Memorial Park, Dickinson ND USNo votes yet
- Jaycees Park, Dickinson ND USNo votes yet
- Hazen Bay Disc Golf, Hazen ND USNo votes yet
- Center of the Nation Disc Golf, Belle Fourche SD USNo votes yet
- Polaris Park, Minot ND USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Mandan ND US(1 vote)