Loudy Simpson Park Disc Golf Course
Crosses a tall grass hay meadow next to the Yampa River. Some open holes; others in cottonwoods and willow bushes. Watch your disc carefully to retrieve it!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,463ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 40; south on Ranney St. Cross the Yampa River bridge and take the next right into the park. The course is in a fenced area behind the covered picnic shelter, with parking near the course kiosk.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Elisa Shackelton
Alt. Phone: 970-824-9180
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Gumby23 on Jan 8, 2010 at 5:46pm
Decent 9 hole pasture course that follows the Yampa River. On the short side, but has a fun layout. River comes in to play on a couple shots. Camping spots nearby and very uncrowded.
Courses Close By
- Dry Creek Disc Golf Course, Hayden CO USNo votes yet
- Haybro Red Tail Disc Golf Course, Steamboat Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Hillside at CMC, Steamboat Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Thunderhead Disc Golf Course, Steamboat Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Fire Mountain Disc Golf Course, New Castle CO USNo votes yet
- Stoney Ridge DGC, Silt CO USNo votes yet
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO US(1 vote)
- Colorado NW Community College, Rangely CO US(1 vote)
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US(5 votes)
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US(2 votes)