Lots of elevation and OB. Some very long holes and a few short, tight holes. 7 miles from Temple's other course. Baseball fields, pool, playgrounds, picnic areas, pavilions, fishing pond, and trails.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 21
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 7,784ft
Alternate Length: 6,163ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
I-35 north to Midway exit. At light go east on Midway, then immediately right on Shallow Ford Rd., 1.7 miles to the park. Follow road around past pool to lot on left. 1st tee across road from pavilion on hill.
First Tee: (
Email: Ron Jaden #36495
This course has no photos.
by daviddough on Aug 29, 2010 at 2:22am
One of the best, and toughest, courses I've seen in Texas. Would give a 5 out of 5 rating except current construction throughout park makes for muddy conditions. Can't wait until it's finished.
Courses Close By
- South Temple Community Park, Temple TX US(2 votes)
- Purser Family Park Disc Golf Course, Harker Heights TX USNo votes yet
- Conder Park Disc Golf Course, Killeen TX US(1 vote)
- Lorena Middle School Disc Golf Course, Lorena TX USNo votes yet
- Hewitt Park, Hewitt TX USNo votes yet
- San Gabriel Park, Georgetown TX US(1 vote)
- Raby Park, Gatesville TX USNo votes yet
- Woodway Park, Waco TX US(1 vote)
- Rivery Park, Georgetown TX US(4 votes)
- First Baptist Church Georgetown, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet