Lake Shore Park
This is a very fun course. It's very hilly and there are a lot of trees but there isn't any heavily wooded areas to lose your disc in. There is water in play but only on 2 holes. It's a great park and very well maintained and has a concession stand with food, drinks, discs, ect.
Fun course in a very nice park. Hilly with water in play. Fairways are most often straight and although the concrete tees are a bit short for a major run up - they are in good shape. Some fairways may be a bit close to other active park areas.
Gorgeous views of Lake Erie on the last few holes and first few. Challenging pin placements. Long shots short shots and technical shots. The wind can be a major factor coming in off the lake. Early in the season can usually be 10 degrees cooler at Lake Shore than it is further inland. Great park, great course, not usually too busy and def worth the drive from Cleveland Akron or PA.
Courses Close By
- Duck Run Disc Golf, East Springfield PA US(1 vote)
- Pymatuning State Park, Jamestown PA US(1 vote)
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH USNo votes yet
- Osborne Park Disc Golf, Willoughby OH US(1 vote)
- Friends of Punderson Disc Golf Course, Newbury OH US(2 votes)
- Squirrel Run Disc Golf at Mosquito Lake State Park, Cortland OH US(1 vote)
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US(2 votes)
- Sims Park Disc Golf Course, Euclid OH US(3 votes)
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH USNo votes yet
- Cuyahoga County Airport Disc Golf Course, Richmond Heights OH USNo votes yet