La Base Ste-Foy
No votes yet
In wooded and open sections of the main outdoor recreational area La Base Plein-Air Ste-Foy in the middle of Quebec City, at the Blaise-Pascal (#306) Exit on Highway 40 (Felix-Leclerc). 2015 redesign from 9 to 12 holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: TubeTone
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: ADGQ.org
Quebec Hwy 40 (Felix-Leclerc); exit 306 (Blaise-Pascal). The main entrance to La Base is at the corner of Einstein St and Blaise-Pascal Ave. Enter La Base de Plein Air Ste-Foy and follow the dirt road to the 1st parking lot on the left (not on the right). 1st tee on the other side of the gate for the overflow parking area towards the highway. Note: Locals and/or GPS may give the back entrance instead (because the main address is on Laberge St), which puts you near holes #2, #3 and/or #4.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sylvain Mercier #43968
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at La Base Ste-Foy? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Parcours Parc du Rigolet Lévis, Lévis QC CANo votes yet
- Mont-Sainte-Anne, Beaupre QC CA(1 vote)
- Parcour Les Rivières, Trois Rivières QC CANo votes yet
- Mt. Ham Sud Disc Golf, Ham-Sud QC CA(1 vote)
- Parc des Voltigeurs, Saint-Charles-de-Drummond QC CANo votes yet
- Mont Élan, Westbury QC CA(2 votes)
- InterGolf , Granby QC CA(1 vote)
- CPDGQ Pro Course, Saint Jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet
- Parcours Ile Charron (PIC), Longueuil QC CA(2 votes)
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT USNo votes yet