Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area
Since the renovated chalet had been built the course changed slightly. The course plays uphill, downhill, and alongside a ski hill. This is a very long course to play in the dead of summer so bring water. The signature 18th hole is 710' but still fairly easy to birdie.
Massive 18 hole layout, on a very very hilly ski course design. Starts off with an uphill throw on No 1, and ends with a lifetime of a throw all downhill and over 700 feet hole 18. More extreme uphill shots that will test you lol, hole 14 I believe and 17. Bring 2 bottles of water lol, all these hills will wear on you. Have a few favorite holes, yes of course no 18, but I also like 16
Not the most beginner friendly course around but being built on a ski hill, it provides seasoned disc golfers with a range of enjoyable challenging holes. It's definitely a workout schlepping yourself up and down the hill throughout the round but well worth it.
this course is beautiful with some breath taking views. there is a lot of walking, and a lot of steep hills, but the rewards are definatly worth it. there is a 790 foot hole all down hill that makes the trip worth it alone. the course has enough diversity to please any disc golfer, and is very well maintained. i give this course an 8.5 out of 10 for toughness. be prepared to be challenged physically.
HUGE course with plenty of walking. This course if fun and challenges skill and physical fitness.
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN USNo votes yet
- Hyland Visitor Center, Bloomington MN USNo votes yet
- GE Capital Fleet Disc Golf Course, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US(3 votes)
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US(3 votes)
- Hennepin Tech Eden Prairie, Eden Prairie MN US(1 vote)
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(9 votes)
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(3 votes)
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN USNo votes yet
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet