Hillside at CMC
That's right, don't go out of your way for this one!
Terrible course to play if you're alone. Rugged terrain that your really need at least 2 pairs of eyes to locate discs. No map to show course lay out, awfully unmarked tees and many of the pins are just those posts with chains on them. Unless you're actually going to CMC or nearby don't bother wasting your time on this course.
Fun little warm up course. Always nice to get a new course under your belt but I wouldn't go out of my way to play it agian.
Mountain course that starts at the bottom next to the lift, so no $ required. 9 holes that wind up and around a road and run. Fun, non-taxing course.
Courses Close By
- Thunderhead Disc Golf Course, Steamboat Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Haybro Red Tail Disc Golf Course, Steamboat Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Disc Golf Course, Hayden CO USNo votes yet
- Loudy Simpson Park Disc Golf Course, Craig CO US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Park Disc Golf Course, Hot Sulphur Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO USNo votes yet
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US(2 votes)
- Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA, Tabernash CO US(1 vote)
- Singletree DGC, Edwards CO USNo votes yet
- Nottingham Park DGC, Avon CO USNo votes yet