Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On picturesque oak woodland with stunning views of Hensley Lake and the San Joaquin Valley. Natural terrain with elevation and a variety of challenges. Area managed by the Army Corps of Engineers.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 2,989ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
From Fresno; Hwy 41 north, left on Hwy 145 west, right on Rd. 33, right on Rd. 400, left at the Buck Ridge Day Use Area @ Hensley Lake. Park in gravel lot on the right. $4 Fee.
First Tee: (
Email: Adam Durando
Contact Phone #2: 559-673-5151
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Monument Ridge Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Town & Country Park, Madera CA US
- Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course, Fresno CA US
- Fahrens Park Disc Golf Course, Merced CA US
- Firebaugh Disc Golf Course, Firebaugh CA US
- China Peak Disc Golf, Lakeshore CA US
- Arakelian Park Disc Golf Course, Livingston CA US
- Kings River DGC, Kingsburg CA US
- Hume Lake Country Club, Hume CA US
- Centennial Park, Hanford CA US