H.A. Meyer Park
Fun course but would need better tees and signs to rate better than a 1 or a 2. Some design issues that are a bit puzzling considering this is a fairly large park.
A well designed course using all of its souroundings to challenge most players. There is asphalt tees and every hole is unique. You'll probably want to play this fun 9 holer a few times.
Courses Close By
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US(2 votes)
- Jaycee Park Quarry, Sheboygan WI US(3 votes)
- Vollrath Park, Sheboygan WI USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI USNo votes yet
- LTC Cleveland, Cleveland WI US(4 votes)
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI USNo votes yet
- Tendick Nature Park, Saukville WI US(6 votes)
- Adelaide Park, Fond du Lac WI US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, West Bend WI USNo votes yet