Grand Central Station
Amazing layout! This is an awesome course that has something for everyone. I've been here about 5 times and every time there are at least 1-2 groups and people walking there dogs. My personal favorite holes are 5, 12, 15, and 18. If you are taking a trip or live close by this is a must play.
As of current only 9 holes in the ground, however, this course seems to be sparing little expense on the extras. Large, erosion-preventing t-pads, great parking area, well maintained fairways, and nice targets. Hole #6 appears to be the longest on the course with elevation change and a giant electric tower mando to throw through (great idea). There are several open holes but several with tight, challenging fairways like number 9 past the gate. If as much time, money, and forethought go into the back nine, this will likely become a'go to' course in the area.
Courses Close By
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC USNo votes yet
- University Beach, Clemson SC US(2 votes)
- Clemson U. Outdoor Lab, Pendleton SC USNo votes yet
- Shaver Recreation Center, Seneca SC US(4 votes)
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)
- Sertoma Field, Walhalla SC US(3 votes)
- Tamassee DAR School, Tamassee SC USNo votes yet
- Furman University, Greenville SC USNo votes yet