Amazing course! Well designed and maintained, it offers everything you could want no matter your level of play. Super challenging and great basket locations. To date, probably my favorite course. I will definitely make the trip to play this course again.
Maybe my favorite out of my local area course. I try to play it any time that the job takes me to the Albemarle area. As a matter of principle, I would like to see second tee pads on the holes without them. Like #5, put a blue pad directly and well behind the existing (am) pad, shooting through the tunnel formed by the two rows of pines. And get rid of the arbitrary mando on #3.
let me start by saying, this course has all you need for a great time of disc golfing! There are so many elevation changes that come into play. Two sets of tees which both gave unique and great looks at the holes. The signs were good, the concrete tees were great. The area does have some low lying terrain so mud and water can be an issue but it is so worth it to play this course. It is one of NC's Hidden treasures. Close to town and hotels as well. I cant wait to play it in the summer when all the green has filled in and the lanes tightten up even more!!
Courses Close By
- City Lake Park, Albemarle NC USNo votes yet
- Goose Landing at Richfield Park, Richfield NC US(1 vote)
- King's Mountain Point, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Darrell Almond Park, Norwood NC USNo votes yet
- Oakboro District Park, Oakboro NC USNo votes yet
- Lowe Warner Park, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Frank Liske Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet
- Vietnam Veterans Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US(1 vote)
- Catawba College, Salisbury NC USNo votes yet