"Rolling hills?" I ask myself sarcastically a I drive to the course. Yes, actually. Rolling hills in Florida.
This course is gorgeous, well maintained, and fun to play. The facilities are nice, so you can bring the family and enjoy a picnic or some such thing under the sprawling live oaks.
Lots of big, open holes with a small handful of tricky shots. Especially if you only play in Florida, teeing off on these hills is just about the greatest thing you've ever felt in your life. I would agree that the placement of the signage can be a problem, but it's more time consuming than it is difficult. Besides that, no complaints at all - this is the best course I've played in north Florida.
What a great course. Cement tees, wide open spaces with great scenery. Absolutely beautiful setting. I have only one complaint. It is difficult to locate the tees because of the signage for the tees is placed between the two tees (long and short) making it difficult to tell where the tees actually are placed. Moving the signage to the longest tee would fcilitate locating the tees. A great course that has quickly become my favorite since moving to Ocala.
This is a challenging well laid out course placed within a beatiful public park with activities for the whole family. It is well worth the hour drive from Tampa for a few rounds with your friends.
Courses Close By
- Whispering Pines Park, Inverness FL US(1 vote)
- Shady Brook Greenway Park, Lake Panasoffkee FL USNo votes yet
- The Quarry Golf Course, Brooksville FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL USNo votes yet
- Saint Leo University, Saint Leo FL USNo votes yet
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Pine Oaks Disc Golf, Ocala FL US(2 votes)
- Sawmill Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL USNo votes yet
- Lutz Executive Disc Golf Course, Lutz FL US(3 votes)
- Hidden Waters Preserve, Eustis FL USNo votes yet