No votes yet
Technical course: many trees, elevation changes and unique targets. Mix of baskets and tones. On private property - contact Ken or Linda at number below with 24 hour notice when you want to come play. Must sign up as a British Columbia Disc Sports member ($10 annual) for insurance purposes. If you are not a BCDS member, you are trespassing. $6 donation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 28
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,153ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 28 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ken Fallow
From Vernon, take Hwy 6 east 12km to Brewer Rd. Turn right up the hill to 6860. PRIVATE, must call Ken with 24 hours notice before play. (250) 542-4765
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Phone: (250) 542-4765
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fallow Ridge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakers Park, Vernon BC CANo votes yet
- Knox Mountain Disc Golf Course, Kelowna BC CANo votes yet
- Myra Canyon Adventure Park, Kelowna BC CANo votes yet
- Rose Hill - East (Black Rose), Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Rose Hill - West, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Dick Hart Park, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Copper Ridge Disc Golf Course, Logan Lake BC CANo votes yet
- Thin Air Disc Golf Course, Rossland BC CA(1 vote)
- Marsh Creek Disc Golf Course, Fruitvale BC CANo votes yet
- Clearwater Disc Golf Course, Clearwater BC CANo votes yet