East Swinney Park
No votes yet
Plays around a beautifully sculpted pond and along the St. Marys River. Long and mostly open. Shot placement is paramount. With OB on most holes, it is tough to shoot under par.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,990ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
I-69 to exit 105 east (Illinois Rd./Hwy 14). Go 1.5 miles to a left on Jefferson Blvd. at the T, 1.5 miles then past the West Swinney Park entrance and the tennis courts to a left on Garden St., then a left on W. Washington Blvd. Park entrance on the right. 1st tee by the pond. Cross the river after #10 to play West Swinney.
First Tee: (
Email: Steve Kremer #13328
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at East Swinney Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- West Swinney Park, Fort Wayne IN USNo votes yet
- Shoaff Park, Fort Wayne IN USNo votes yet
- Moser Park, Fort Wayne (New Haven) IN US(1 vote)
- Little Slice of Heaven, Churubusco IN USNo votes yet
- Huntington University, Huntington IN USNo votes yet
- Kekionga Park, Decatur IN USNo votes yet
- Memorial Hills Disc Golf, Huntington IN USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park , Hicksville OH USNo votes yet
- David Imbrock Memorial Disc Golf Course, Kendallville IN USNo votes yet
- Tower Park Disc Golf Course, Warren IN USNo votes yet