Fun course. If you do not want to play DG, you can go and pick apples or take a tour of their cider pressing facility. They are also the only folks in Maine that grow cranberries. The cranberry bogs are STRICTLY OFF LIMITS. If you throw a disc in the bog it will be awhile before you get it back, if it does get found. If you are caught in the bog, you will be banned.
Beautiful. Amazing course, worth any drive. Very challenging. Bring a floater or expendable disc as the water and bog are very much in play and not just a sidenote, which is perfect. Twisting and turning through majestic terrain. Brooks literally babbling at you. It doesn't get much better. There is only one other course in the state that is better in my opinion.
Courses Close By
- Stevens Mountain View DGC, Turner ME USNo votes yet
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US(1 vote)
- Creative Recreations, South Paris ME US(1 vote)
- Carter's Disc Golf, Oxford ME USNo votes yet
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US(1 vote)
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Summit Spring Disc Golf Course, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(3 votes)