Played this course yesterday for the first time! Beautiful course, pretty well maintained, I gave 4/5 because of the gravel tee boxes. If they could invest in even rubber pads it would make his course perfect! Signs have shot suggestions, could've used a "next tee" locator on the signs, but we tagged up with a local and that helped a lot. Overall a great course! Be careful on the water hazards and thick brush around the front 9!
Just played this course for the first time today and it was well marked, and clean. Each hole had a marker with shot suggestions. Good technical course, not too many long holes but the water made up for that. I enjoyed the course even though I hit the water.
Courses Close By
- Lafreniere Park, Metairie LA US
- The Pines Disc Golf Course, Mandeville LA US
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Duplessis Primary School Disc Golf Course, Gonzales LA US
- St. Andrew's United Methodists Disc Golf Course, Baton Rouge LA US
- Highland Road Park, Baton Rouge LA US
- Broadmoor U. Methodist Church, Baton Rouge LA US
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US