Castaldo Park Disc Golf Course
Fun 9 hole course. The first 3 holes use the power line towers - but the rest of the course is in the park proper. Lacks length and the not overly large park can be busy.
Great course! Good technical skills course. Elevation makes the course challenging. Variety of tree placement. Not very crowded and in a great location. Overall, a very good course to venture to. Worth the trip.
Great use of the power lines on the first couple of holes! Lots of elevation changes make this course one to play!
Good mix of long/short, up/down, and left/right throws. Great use of open park land amongst the Oak trees. This one's still an undiscovered gem.
One of my favorite 9 hole courses. Gives a good compilation of different shot types. Not overly challenging but fun. Beware of losing discs on hole 3 where you shoot over trees to a blind basket.
Good mix of short to medium shots, great big concrete tee pads, open holes (1-3) to large oak trees wooded (4-9), and just enough elevation change to keep you thinking about your shots. We need more courses like this one!
Courses Close By
- Four Lakes Recreation, Lisle IL US(2 votes)
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US(2 votes)
- Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville IL US(3 votes)
- Maryknoll Disc Golf Course, Glen Ellyn IL USNo votes yet
- Katherine Legge Memorial Park, Hinsdale IL US(4 votes)
- Central Park, Oak Brook IL US(3 votes)
- Madison Meadow Park, Lombard IL US(11 votes)
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Lombard Common Park, Lombard IL US(6 votes)
- Kress Creek Park Disc Golf Course, West Chicago IL US(3 votes)