Cane Creek Park
I may have a little home town bias but this is by far my favorite course I've played at with a mostly wide open front 9 and a mostly wooded back 9 with a challenging over water hole. Beginners can play just the front 9 and do pretty well and get good practice. Obviously for the front 9 you need a good drive and for the back you need alot of precision.
I play 95% flick shots and i have a friend that plays 95% backhand and we both play well. So it's not biased on how you throw.
Courses Close By
- Church On The Hill Disc Golf Course, Algood TN USNo votes yet
- Lakeview @ Indian Creek Camp, Liberty TN USNo votes yet
- Burde Ridge, Woodbury TN USNo votes yet
- Gamaliel Disc Golf Course, Gamaliel KY USNo votes yet
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Lebanon TN US(6 votes)
- Triple Creek Park, Gallatin TN US(1 vote)
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(2 votes)
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US(2 votes)
- Roane County Disc Golf, Harriman TN US(3 votes)