Badlands DG Course at Camenisch Park
Baskets missing, tee signs covered in graffiti. Good ideas but poorly executed
I loved the terrain offered at this course. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the holes are laid out in a fasion that you have to do a LOT of backtracking. With the ammount of land available this course could have been laid out better in order to eliminate some of this. Get a copy of the course map at www.badcodisc.com before you go play as finding the next tee box can be tricky. Overall I enjoyed the course.
Very fun course, lots of elevation change. Wide variety of shots needed to play this course. Course plays in community park with walking paths, lakes and playground area also.
Pros: Lots of Elevation, multiple pin locations for each hole
Cons: Can be muddy or swampy at times
Also it seems that the map has been updated with the correct location of the course.
The location of this course as shown by the Google Maps and Mapquest links is not correct. Read the course directions and ignore the map links.
Editor's note: The map links are now accurate.
Courses Close By
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US(6 votes)
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(3 votes)
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Red Rocks College Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO USNo votes yet
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO USNo votes yet
- Bird's Nest Disc Park, Arvada CO US(4 votes)
- Red Rock Campus Course, Lakewood CO US(3 votes)
- Expo Park, Aurora CO US(6 votes)