They have absolutely ruined this course. It's a shame. They've turned the entire 10 hole side into a swamp. Oh, I'm sorry I believe "wetland conservation" is the correct term. It's a snake infested swamp, let's be real. My friends and I will not play here anymore unless they take as drastic measures to restore what they didn't demolish as they did with the new gigantic eyesore of a mud-hole. It is way too overcrowded and the walking distance to get back and forth between both playable areas is not feasible. I'm embarrassed to say the city I live in has completely ruined something that A LOT of people once enjoyed on a daily basis. I just don't understand. There's plenty of crappy land they could have used to turn into a sinkhole but instead they ruined a beautiful disc golf course to do it. Just goes to show that Stark County has no idea what they are doing.
Great course. Score cards, pencils at tee #1. 24 holes, played on 3 sections of the park. Tree shots in section 1, lake shots on section 2, pond and stream shots in section 3. Course is in good shape and a lot of people play there, so it is easy to find your way around.
Great course. Not sure why there's 19 holes though?! The back 9/10 are pretty long. The front 9 is technical.
The Stark County Disc Golf Association is always trying to improve the course. The SCDGA is on a schedule, without the parks help right now to replace 2 baskets a year. Hopefully the park department will put us in the budget soon.
Courses Close By
- Malone University Disc Golf Course , Canton OH US(1 vote)
- Schneider Park, Canton OH USNo votes yet
- Boettler Park, Green OH US(2 votes)
- Wildwood Park, Louisville OH US(1 vote)
- Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park, Massillon OH US(3 votes)
- Springwood Camp Club Disc Golf Course, East Spart OH USNo votes yet
- Portage Lakes Disc Golf Course, Akron OH US(3 votes)
- The Hangar - Wingfoot Lake State Park, Suffield Township OH US(1 vote)
- Sabo Park, Brewster OH USNo votes yet
- Mulligan Springs, Suffield OH USNo votes yet