National Team Challenge
Saturday August 30th, 2014
Late Check in 8:30 AM, Mandatory Players Meeting 9:30 AM, 10:00 AM Start SATURDAY, 9:00 AM Start SUNDAY
- Round 1: Singles 18 holes - "Steady" Ed Headrick Course
- Round 2: Singles Match Play (players matched from Rd. 1) - "Steady" Ed Headrick Course
Sunday August 31st, 2014
- Round 3: Best Shot Doubles 18 holes - Jim Warner Course
- Round 4: Team Doubles Best/Alternate Shot - 18 Holes - WR Jackson Course
Format and Rules
- Must have 4 players
- Total PDGA ratings cap of 3760
- Team may have 1 unrated player, their estimated rating will be 940
- Team must have some sort of affiliation, whether it is state, club, college, city, or clique.
- It is strongly recommended for teams to dress in unison, some team uniform items will be provided.
- Play will consist of various rounds of singles, match play, doubles, and team alternate shot.
- Each team player will play at least 54 holes, with up to 72 holes possible.
- Payout: Will be done by a total team amount, 40% of the field will be payed out. Amateur team members will recieve an IDGC prize voucher and Pro team members will recieve cash.