Truckee River Regional Park
Great course to play. From IL and love CA courses. Lots of different types of holes to shoot at. Always a busy course. Good to play with another person for help with spotting discs.
fantasic course. all par 3. a little hard to know where the next t-off is and where the baskets are but once the course is played once and one knows where everything is it is a great course to play. make sure to watch where your disc/discs go b/c it is hard to find them sometimes.
Courses Close By
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(3 votes)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV USNo votes yet
- South Valley Sports Complex, Reno NV USNo votes yet
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(5 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Blue, Reno NV USNo votes yet