Truckee River Regional Park
Great course to play. From IL and love CA courses. Lots of different types of holes to shoot at. Always a busy course. Good to play with another person for help with spotting discs.
fantasic course. all par 3. a little hard to know where the next t-off is and where the baskets are but once the course is played once and one knows where everything is it is a great course to play. make sure to watch where your disc/discs go b/c it is hard to find them sometimes.
Courses Close By
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA US
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV US
- Toney's Mountain Golf, Grass Valley CA US