Course was great when they put in the holes and tees, but now it is trash. This is because there are broken beer bottles all over the place. A lack of trash cans and apathetic college students are to be blamed for it. It's a shame, I used to love the course.
It is challenging with many trees in the way and some elevation changes. The set up is great, but the maintenance is terrible.
pretty easy to find your way thru the course. lots of trees crossing hiking route twice. lots of bum forts thru out the course. no bathrooms but lots of trees..
Courses Close By
- McPherson Park, Flagstaff AZ US
- Northern Arizona University Disc Golf Course, Flagstaff AZ US
- Arizona Snowbowl, Flagstaff AZ US
- Riverfront Park, Cottonwood AZ US
- Watson Lake, Prescott AZ US
- School House Gulch, Prescott AZ US
- Payson Disc Golf, Payson AZ US
- Grand Canyon Caverns Inn Disc Golf Course, Peach Springs AZ US
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US