The Valley DGC
This is my all-time favorite course, Kaposia is a close second, but overall I love the feel here. There is also a classic hole built with a tee box overlooking a giant pond which you must try and clear or play around. In my younger years I would go into the water and come out with 15 - 20 discs after 30 minutes of searching. I have missed playing here terribly after moving out of state. If you are an average or above player this will be a real treat.
Fun but challenging course, with a couple of extreme tee boxes that can make for a tough time finding discs. Downloadable map from playdg.com makes navigating around much easier, with picture from tee off point of view as well as description of hole and best strategy. Definitely worth playing.
The holes are NOT marked, they are faded and you can only tell holes by the basket, nice course, sometimes confusing and not very fun to play with high winds
Courses Close By
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US
- Oakwood Park, Cottage Grove MN US
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Brockway DGC, Rosemount MN US
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic DGC, Minneapolis MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US
- Acorn Park, Roseville MN US