Sunset Disc Golf Course
Flat and boring for the most part. But it's the FL panhandle, so tough to get much variety. Water hazards will lose discs in a hurry as the brackish water is pitch black.
This course is actually 3 to 4 rating. Each hole is challenging and only on 14 is it wide open until you get to the hole. Hole 2 is on an island surrounded by water as are 5 and 6. The front 9 are all heavily wooded with water or palms on either side. Skipping over 2,5&6 is my suggestion for beginners as you will have alot more fun not having to bring your dog to fetch your disc out of the water. The back 9 is full of trees and hidden holes surrounded by trees. It has Pro and Am tee boxes with a few mixed. The course is very shaded in a great park with lots of friendly people. A friend and I play at least once a week there and usually fit in 36 holes within 3 to 4 hrs. Usually never crowded, and each time you play you find a better way of getting it to the hole. Lots of opportunity for heizer shots and to tone up some fade shots and a few good places to get some rollers going too! This place has it all for the pro and amateur alike.
Courses Close By
- Hitzman Optimist Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- University of West Florida, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Blue Angel Park - Pines Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Oaks Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(2 votes)
- Blue Angel Park - Palmetto Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(2 votes)
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Orange Beach AL US(1 vote)
- NAS Whiting Field Disc Golf Course, Milton FL US(1 vote)
- The Preserve at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL USNo votes yet