Ross Hills Park
Short layout. Flat and open and poorly marked. Someone please do a map of the new (Sept. 2012) 9 hole layout and post it here at the directory.
Course extremely difficult to follow. No signage marking distances or direction to next tee. Tee pads are rubber skids that are worthless other than to know you've found the next spot. There is no bulletin board. The first tee is next to the picnic table and across the gravel road from the "Exit Only" sign. I can't seem to locate a map of the course. So much potential, but very little effort after the baskets were placed.
Courses Close By
- Purdue University DGC, West Lafayette IN US
- Murdock Park, Lafayette IN US
- Fly By Faith, Lafayette IN US
- Valley View, Brookston IN US
- Camp Cullom Youth Camp DGC , Frankfort IN US
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN US
- Milligan Park DGC, Crawfordsville IN US
- Pine View, Monticello IN US
- Kickapoo State Park, Oakwood IL US
- France Park, Logansport IN US