This course has been updated since jefffmeinders reviewed it. The tee pads have been replaced by more permanent rubber fixtures, and there are now permanent signs at each tee pad with a diagram of the hole. This park features front and back tee pads at each hole for experienced and novice players alike. This is my favorite park to go to since it is the only one inside the perimeter of Atlanta. Just make sure you lock your car, because its not in a great area.
The course has tons of potential, but is poorly signed if at all. It makes for a frustrating experience if you haven't played it before. The course is challenging and the holes are diverse. If you are passing through the area its not bad, but wait until the summer of 2013.
Courses Close By
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA USNo votes yet
- Chamblee Church Disc Golf Course, Chamblee GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)
- Southern Poly State University, Marietta GA USNo votes yet
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- East Roswell Park, Roswell GA US(4 votes)
- Salem Baptist Church, McDonough GA USNo votes yet