Mt. Gilead Disc Golf Course
Overall, this is a decent course in a nice park. The property includes a paved walking/biking path and a baseball diamond, but the course layout minimizes the possible interference between other park patrons and the course. Like most courses installed at existing/shared parks, most of the holes are open and straight. There are a few wooded holes and a few more interesting holes, but for the most part you're driving straight for the basket.
This is a good course for intermediate players, but the course plays significantly easier for longer drivers.
Courses Close By
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN USNo votes yet
- The Masters Disc Golf Course at Calvary Baptist, Plainfield IN US(1 vote)
- Avon Town Hall Disc Golf Course, Avon IN US(5 votes)
- Freedom Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood IN US(1 vote)
- Calvary Christian School, Indianapolis IN USNo votes yet
- Brookside Park, Indianapolis IN US(3 votes)
- Northwestway Park Disc Golf Course, Indianapolis IN US(6 votes)
- Blue Heron, Franklin IN US(2 votes)
- George Washington Park, Indianapolis IN US(2 votes)
- Indian Springs, Trafalgar IN US(2 votes)