Mt. Gilead DGC
Overall, this is a decent course in a nice park. The property includes a paved walking/biking path and a baseball diamond, but the course layout minimizes the possible interference between other park patrons and the course. Like most courses installed at existing/shared parks, most of the holes are open and straight. There are a few wooded holes and a few more interesting holes, but for the most part you're driving straight for the basket.
This is a good course for intermediate players, but the course plays significantly easier for longer drivers.
Courses Close By
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US
- Avon Town Hall DGC, Avon IN US
- Freedom Park DGC, Greenwood IN US
- Brookside Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Northwestway Park DGC, Indianapolis IN US
- Blue Heron, Franklin IN US
- George Washington Park, Indianapolis IN US
- Indian Springs, Trafalgar IN US
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US
- Sahm Park, Indianapolis IN US