Mountaineer Disc Golf Course
Wide open with decently long holes. A lot of throwing up hill, which isn't a ton of fun. A good course to work on your drive accuracy.
Pros: some fun wide-open drives, including a few throwing downhill.
Cons: rocky terrain can be hard on discs, tee boxes are total crap, not much variation.
renovated this summer. i think it's 18 now. still not a very good course though.
Courses Close By
- Gunnison Elementary Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO US
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US
- Poncha Springs, Poncha Springs CO US
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US
- Buena Vista Disc Golf Course, Buena Vista CO US
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US
- Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, Leadville CO US