Memorial Park - Marathon County
Easy course with a lot of water that other reviewers mentioned. Nice beginner course as long as you don't get nervous and completely miss your throws.
Water. Water everywhere. Go to dunham sports in rib mountain and buy a floating disc. Crowded now that its the only wausau course. Yellow banks park is supposed to get the old machmueller course.
easy course for begginner to learn. alot of traffic during the summer and gameplay will be much longer for a 9 hole. water hole are great
Courses Close By
- Yellow Banks Disc Golf Course, Weston WI US
- Riverside Park, Merrill WI US
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US
- Wildwood Park, Marshfield WI US
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US
- Jack Lake Disc Golf, Deerbrook WI US