Luther College Disc Golf Course
- Fun elevation changes and a decent amount of variety between holes.
- Fairly well maintained (though once you got back around Holes 6-9, you lose the concrete tee pads and it was a little rougher around the edges).
- Strong potential for disc vs. pedestrian problems on Holes 3 and 4.
- Severely RHBH hyzer-designed. Every hole that isn't straight-on, except for Hole 1, basically has the same right-to-left action.
Other Thoughts: I had fun playing the course! You can tell it's going to be a much better course in 2-3 years, if they continue with the work they've started. It's your typical RHBH design, however, which makes me roll my eyes as a LHBH player! But it's not the first course I've played that is designed for RHBH players...and it most-certainly won't be the last.
Courses Close By
- NICC - Calmar Disc Golf Course, Calmar IA USNo votes yet
- East Park Disc Golf Course, Cresco IA US(1 vote)
- Waukon Disc Golf Course, Waukon IA US(1 vote)
- Trollskogen Park Disc Golf Course, Spring Grove MN USNo votes yet
- Harmony Disc Golf Course, Harmony MN USNo votes yet
- Jaycees Disc Golf Course, New Hampton IA USNo votes yet
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Hokah MN USNo votes yet
- Elkader City Park Disc Golf Course, Elkader IA USNo votes yet
- Mill Creek Park, Chatfield MN USNo votes yet
- Pettibone Park, La Crosse WI US(1 vote)