Kickapoo State Park
this course doesnt offer much. the baskets are 4x4 wooden posts.
This is a WIDE open course. Hole 1-4 is simple wide open. Hole 5 was a tight shot towards the end of the hole but still was a 2 shoot hole. Hole 6 is a blind hole Up a hill with not much room to get the disc up. I would say thats the toughest hole on this course. Hole 7 was the Longest. An 8 and 9 pretty simple wide open. I would call this course a Family course to get the kids interested but its also a course that you can take friends with that dont play that much and keep them wanting to play.
Courses Close By
- Lohmann Park, Urbana IL US
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL US
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US
- Ross Hills Park, West Lafayette IN US
- Milligan Park DGC, Crawfordsville IN US
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN US
- Purdue University DGC, West Lafayette IN US
- Murdock Park, Lafayette IN US
- Deming Park, Terre Haute IN US
- EIU Disc Golf Course, Charleston IL US